Sunday, November 3, 2013

Letter Dated October 28, 2013

Hey Hey! :)
 
This week was a little bit different!  Monday was my last P-day with Sister Walborn. :( It was really sad, but we had a great P-day.  We got to go play Volleyball with the other Sisters and Elders in our district! It was so fun! :) and then we had to go home and finish packing her up. 
 
Tuesday, I got my new companion Sister Winkler, She's from Utah too! She's from the St George area.  She's into visual arts like painting, drawing, photography, she loves animation stuff, her favorite color is pink, her favorite candy bar is a fast break, and she is so sweet! She loves everyone! haha she speaks so quiet though.  Which is not a bad thing...but lets be real here...I have a really loud mouth. haha! so maybe I'll learn how to use my soft voice for once.  :) haha! She's definitely different from my last companion, but we're going to have a great transfer together!
 
We actually got two new investigators this week! which was awesome!! We got Bob and Mat! Bob, we found tracting, and Mat was actually a member referral! I just want to tell you really quickly, that I have such a strong testimony of member referrals! Especially when that member comes with us to the lesson! Man! members ROCK!! :) there is such a special spirit and such a strong connection when members come to the lesson and share with them their love of the gospel! The investigators really feel like they are loved, and cared about.   That we as missionaries are not just there to "win them over" but that we love them, and the members love them, and we want to share something that is so special, and so much a part of their lives.  :) We get to teach Mat again later this week! :) I'll tell you more about him later!
 
I love you guys so much! I'm sorry this is such a short lame email! but I love you all! :) I hope everything is going well for you all! :)
 
Love,
Sister Thomas
Meeting her new Companion Sister Winkler 
Saying goodbye to Sister Walborn 


No comments:

Post a Comment